YE/E01 - Disreputable Damsel
Peter looked around as he materialized on the bridge of the Damsel. He kept the last minute instructions from the bridge in mind: Mind your manners. 
He had taken slight offense to that, as this was something he took pride in, but he'd let it drop. He hadn't come this far without being able to drop quips like that from his constant awareness when circumstances demanded it.
He would, however, privately ask the Captain later, how she'd feel about him insinuating in front of the crew that she was rude, callous and generally obnoxious.

For now, though, there was indeed a job to do. 

When he looked around it felt like he was back in the fleet museum aboard the bridge of the Enterprise-A. That reassured him somewhat. Unless they'd done something truly mind-bending to the ship, the Yeager should be able to disable it if things came to shove. 

He stepped forward and offered the Captain his hand. "Thank you, Captain. I am Commander Peter Jensen, First Officer of the Yeager. Allow me to introduce Leftenant d'Tor'an, our Chief of Security, as well as Midshipmen Turner and Kiernan, engineer and doctor respectively.", he said as he gestured to each individual when presenting them. 

"I appreciate you're probably a busy man, so let's get right to it" he said and, with a smile that was meant to be reassuring and disarming, continued: "The sooner we get started, the sooner we finish, and the sooner we're out of your hair. I'm going to need a complete deck plan of the ship and 100% accurate cargo manifest. And yes, that includes whatever modifications you might have made, secret compartments, whatever you might have stashed under that chair, or under your bed, etc. I intend to search this ship from bow to stern and port to starboard, so my people will find everything on their own, you understand, but if they do find something irregular, and it wasn't on the plan you gave us, our search is going to take longer. 

Much. Longer", he finished with a calm voice, but also one that showed that he meant it. Full cooperation would be preferable. For all parties.

Messages In This Thread
YE/E01 - Disreputable Damsel - by GM-01 - 07-02-2024, 02:40 AM
RE: YE/E01 - Disreputable Damsel - by Peter Jensen - 07-05-2024, 01:37 PM
RE: YE/E01 - Disreputable Damsel - by GM-01 - 07-08-2024, 01:39 AM
RE: YE/E01 - Disreputable Damsel - by GM-01 - 07-13-2024, 02:42 AM
RE: YE/E01 - Disreputable Damsel - by GM-01 - 07-19-2024, 04:11 PM
RE: YE/E01 - Disreputable Damsel - by GM-01 - 07-22-2024, 05:04 PM
RE: YE/E01 - Disreputable Damsel - by GM-01 - 07-24-2024, 12:00 AM
RE: YE/E01 - Disreputable Damsel - by GM-Braggins - 07-26-2024, 05:39 PM