AT/D02 - CO & FO Quarters
The kiss, was simple, small, short. It was a seal that words could not fully put on how they were beginning to feel about one another. It was more than a peck, less than a kiss, she wasn’t even sure there was a classification for it. Honestly, it didn’t matter because she just was so glad that he had stopped talking and followed her lips with his own. It was not easy for someone like Ju to make the first move, she had not dated much and when she did it was always the males who made moves. Of course, in Korean culture it was nearly unheard of for a woman to make the move. This time though Ju wanted to show him that she wanted to be with him, to be his girlfriend, to see where things would go.

As the kiss broke, Ju found the breath in her lungs had halted in her throat. Despite her desires to come up with something to say which would be the icing on the cake, she couldn’t find words. He shifted, pulling her even closer now, a hand slid into the thick brown hair behind her cupping the back of her neck. His other hand, brushed up her arm causing the little hairs there to rise in excitement as his fingers traversed her flesh all the way until finding it’s home on her cheek. She had only ever held his hand, it was always warm and strong, and now, cupping her cheek she loved it even more. It was as though her face had been made the approximate size of his palm, it fit perfectly. Again, he was warm and strong but the slight callouses on his hands provided a unique texture she enjoyed.

This time Damian took the lead by pulling her in for the kiss. At first, it was a small peck much like she had given to him and she thought he had only wanted to put his own seal on the situation. However, as his hand slid to the back of her neck he pulled her back in not once really letting her go. The secondary kiss was much better, the kind that melted your internal organs or at the very least turned them to sludge. It wasn’t the hot kind of kiss that sent her mind into things she had only fantasized about but instead it was the kind of kiss that further cemented their relationship. Their lips danced together softly, heads tilted for comfort, as he deepened it a little. Eun Ju lost herself in their kiss a little bit, the food forgotten for the moment as she found sustenance somewhere else. Damian was gifted at keeping her attention on him, though she was pretty sure he had no problems with that anyway no matter where he went. Between his good looks and charisma she was certain he caught the eyes of many. He had certainly caught hers.

When their lips parted, Ju found that breath had failed to enter her lungs for several seconds. It wasn’t until a slight burning that she remembered to breathe. Taking a deep breath, Ju joined in the soft panting sounds of two people who needed to catch their breaths having taken each other’s away. Ju opened her eyes and found his still closed. Her hand softly traced the line of his jaw with her fingertips. It had been far more passionate than anything she had ever experienced. Her body yearned for more but the logic side of her brain reminded her she was Korean and this was also a very new relationship. While she was eager to be his girlfriend and see where that led them, she was not in a rush to do everything quickly. Eun Ju knew that if he was the right man he would be in it for the long haul and not rush her but let their relationship develop a steady foundation.

Finally, his eyes opened and her pale lips curved into a smile. It looked as though he wanted to speak about something but wasn’t able to really, and she was okay with that because she honestly felt the same. Ju tried to find something to say, she felt as though she needed to say something important or poignant at this moment. It was a turning moment for their relationship but words had vacated her brain.

Her stomach though, was not at a loss for words. With the scents of Korean food behind her, her stomach grumbled loudly in an effort to remind her that she had a duty to fill it. The grumbling was loud enough she was fairly certain that both of them heard it. Ju couldn’t help but laugh as her stomach protested it’s empty nature loudly. Falling forward she rested her forehead on his shoulder laughing for a moment before pulling back.

“That’s one way to redirect us,” she smiled as she stood up from his lip and moved back to her seat. The food was still warm, they hadn’t been kissing that long, only a couple of minutes but it felt like far longer. She picked up her chopsticks and began to put meat, rice, and some vegetables in a lettuce boat for Damian. Leaning forward she held it in front of his mouth so he could take the whole thing. Then she made herself one to sate her stomach and it’s complaints.

“I’m really glad we got off of mission around the same time. I was able to transfer over smoothly,” Ju admitted after she swallowed her food. She picked up some more vegetables and put it on top of her rice before eating them together. “My last mission.. my first mission… went badly for me, anyway. I’m sure others had a great time.” Ju’s face fell slightly. “I guess, I can tell you what happened since.. you’re a commanding officer and can probably read it in my personnel file anyway.. and it may come up at some point so.. I guess I should tell you.”

Ju picked up her drink and downed several long sips of the booze before she began to tell Damian about her first mission. “I was really excited,” she admitted her hands falling into her lap. “My first mission out of the Academy. I was working in Engineering under my Chief when we get an all-call to go to the Bridge. There we find out that there’s been a mutiny and we must pick sides. I didn’t.. I don’t know anyone, so I didn’t know what to do with myself and suddenly, one side had teleported themselves off the ship so I was kind of … assigned a side?”

Ju looked down at the booze in her glass swirling it slightly unsure what Damian would think of everything.

“Then, we just got to work. Because, what else is there to do but not die to the enemy right? So .. the Commander tells me to go on the away mission with others representing Engineering. I grab my pack and head to the transport dock. On the way there I put a candy in my mouth because I was really nervous. We were messing with Cardassians and a mutiny, anyway.. so I got there and this other officer, another Commander tells me to spit out my candy because we’re not there to chew gum. I didn’t understand her hostility… so.. I thought this was my moment to stand up for myself. When I told her.. well.. I told her ‘it’s a good thing I’m not chewing bubble gum then’ .. I.. I got kicked off the away team and sent back to Engineering.”

Ju chewed on the corner of her lip for a moment. “It’s not why I requested a transfer, please don’t think that, it’s just.. when you brought me here for Christmas it felt like family. It felt warm. I really wanted that kind of environment. But what happened back there surely didn’t make it hard to leave…”

==Tag Damian==

Messages In This Thread
AT/D02 - CO & FO Quarters - by Tyra Crawford - 08-12-2023, 10:00 PM
RE: AT/D02 - CO & FO Quarters - by Tyra Crawford - 08-19-2023, 12:36 PM
RE: AT/D02 - CO & FO Quarters - by Tyra Crawford - 05-29-2024, 02:35 AM
RE: AT/D02 - CO & FO Quarters - by Damien Coleman - 06-07-2024, 02:13 AM
RE: AT/D02 - CO & FO Quarters - by Eun Ju Han - 06-07-2024, 10:22 PM
RE: AT/D02 - CO & FO Quarters - by Damien Coleman - 06-12-2024, 12:26 AM
RE: AT/D02 - CO & FO Quarters - by Eun Ju Han - 06-14-2024, 01:52 AM
RE: AT/D02 - CO & FO Quarters - by Tyra Crawford - 06-14-2024, 12:04 PM
RE: AT/D02 - CO & FO Quarters - by Tyra Crawford - 06-17-2024, 03:19 PM
RE: AT/D02 - CO & FO Quarters - by Damien Coleman - 06-19-2024, 02:55 AM