The Adventures of Lina and Miles
<<Continued from DS9 Habitat Ring<<

Miles was happy Lina also had an interest in the thought that had crossed his mind, as well as wanting to know more. He checked the schedule and saw there would be an opening in about an hour for them to do it. With that, Miles quickly scheduled the suite for the two of them. They still had a few minutes to lay there, so he went over what he knew.

"I don't know a lot of the details," he stated. "Everyone that I've overheard has done the encounter are singing it's praises. Of course, that doesn't always mean everyone will like it, but I do trust some of the people's judgements." He paused a moment before continuing.

"I do know it tends to be what some refer to as an "evolving" mystery," he said. "You can apparently do it twice and not get the same results and some of the scenarios will change. The basic setting and characters stay the same, but things can change from there. It was apparently programmed that way to avoid people going in after doing it once and "speed-running" subsequent visits. I think that's an amazing concept that I'm truly looking forward to."

He smiled as he considered how well the two of them could work together to solve the mystery. They had done so in the past with some of they things they enjoyed together, and Miles trusted Lina. He felt this would be a really good adventure for the two of them.

==Tag. Smile==

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Adventures of Lina and Miles - by Miles Grant - 07-17-2024, 07:49 PM