The Adventures of Lina and Miles
== I like it :-) ==

The reaction or lack thereof from Miles told Lina everything that she needed to know about how he felt regarding her choice of outfit. It wasn't as if Miles had never seen her dressed up before, but this was something else entirely. " Thank you, my love" she replied softly when he whispered to her while taking the time to caress her exposed skin, ensuring that she knew exactly what it represented. Lina basked in the extra closeness until they finally left their quarters.

The journey to their designated holosuite was one that Lina enjoyed, not that they needed to say anything as to why they were dressed, adding an extra edge of excitement before they reached their destination. With her boyfriend taking care of the finer details, Lina stood back until it was time for them to enter, and she immediately brightened upon seeing the programme come to life. Walking arm-in-arm with Miles, Lina made sure to take in every detail, especially when they moved to the front and Miles handed the invites over for the necessary checks.

Once the pair were given access to the manor house, it was easy to get caught up in the atmosphere of being somewhere completely different. A sentiment that Miles shared with her when they were directed to the dining hall and subsequently informed of when the proceedings would begin.

" Let's take a look and see what's on offer, something might catch our eye," she said, winking back at her lover. Snagging one of the hors d'oeuvres from a passing waiter, Lina then spotted a table listing the items up for auction, and immediately led Miles over to it.

" Artwork, furniture ... the list is endless, but I would gravitate towards the jewels, and the other priceless trinkets on offer".

== Tag Miles ==

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Adventures of Lina and Miles - by Amelina Whittaker - 08-01-2024, 06:38 AM