AQ/D02 - Transporter Room 1
== NRC Cindy and NPC Gath ==

While they all waited, Cindy reached over and picked up two PADDs from within one of the cabinets. She tapped one and it came to life, then it quickly showed the image of the scans of the ship sections for the craft they were about to deploy to. Certain areas were color coded and there were individual tiny signals that were identified by designations that were being tracked by the computer. Gath's eyes widened and he was about to ask to see the information closer when Cindy stepped around him.

Approaching LCdr Kurasa first, she said, "Commander, since you're to be in charge, you'll want to look over this information. It is the real time scan data of the ship, or what's left of it anyway. The areas that are more illuminated still show life support. The darker it is, the less it has. Areas in grey lack any life support. The red dots are life signs that are fading swiftly. Green dots appear to have strong life signs. Yellow is the obvious transition and if the light goes out...well..."

She held it out to her and said, "Take this and so long as it maintains a network connection to the ship, it will keep feeding you data from our current scans. You can rotate it in three dimensions, if you need to try and find another access to an area. Hull breeches are outlined in yellow, in the event that you need to try and EVA to a location."

Once Kurasa took the PADD, Cindy automatically tapped the other, made sure it was active with the same information and handed it to Lim. "Doctor Lim, you'll have the same information. I'm sure that you'll want to prioritize access to your potential patients based on their status and locations. Please let me know if you have any questions."

That said, Cindy politely returned to her position at the transporter. Gath leaned closer to her and mumbled, "How did you manage to already have those linked and receiving data?"

Cindy grinned and turned to face him, answering in her own lowered tone, "I didn't. They are designed to be networked for two way data links, as are tricorders, if you tell them to do so. My conversations with such devices happen much more quickly than for most people, that's all. I'm just worried about what caused all of this in the first place. The ship looks like it ran into an asteroid, but there was a detonation. If there wasn't a mine or explosive device between them, then it means that the initial impact caused the detonation of a volatile material in that part of the ship. Thus, we have two questions. The first is, why was a ship that close to an asteroid or ran into it? The second is, what was the cause of the detonation? If it was material on the ship, then there could be more of that material still aboard or floating as debris. Cardassians are not well known for their sense of caution in such matters. Statistically, they are almost as bad as Klingons in such matters, no offense intended, sir."

Gath grinned and gave a single huff of a chuckle, "None taken. You're not wrong." He then spoke up, "Commander Kurasa, be aware that there may have been unstable materials on the ship. The cause of the damage is still undetermined at this time."

== Tag to Kurasa and Lim, but all could be aware of the contents of this post. ==

Messages In This Thread
AQ/D02 - Transporter Room 1 - by Daniel Brooks - 03-10-2024, 05:20 PM
RE: AQ/D02 - Transporter Room 1 - by T'Kol - 06-28-2024, 01:58 AM
RE: AQ/D02 - Transporter Room 1 - by T'Kol - 06-29-2024, 01:07 AM
RE: AQ/D02 - Transporter Room 1 - by T'Kol - 07-02-2024, 05:59 PM
RE: AQ/D02 - Transporter Room 1 - by Beno Velaul - 07-29-2024, 08:20 PM
RE: AQ/D02 - Transporter Room 1 - by Beno Velaul - 08-01-2024, 09:00 PM
RE: AQ/D02 - Transporter Room 1 - by Jez Mala - 08-03-2024, 05:52 AM
RE: AQ/D02 - Transporter Room 1 - by Lois Lim - 08-03-2024, 10:49 AM
RE: AQ/D02 - Transporter Room 1 - by Kalli Thorn - 08-03-2024, 04:02 PM
RE: AQ/D02 - Transporter Room 1 - by Kalli Thorn - 08-04-2024, 12:33 AM
RE: AQ/D02 - Transporter Room 1 - by Jez Mala - 08-05-2024, 04:10 AM