AQ/D99 - Other Locations
==NPC Carley Young ==

The answer she received wasn't one that she wanted, there was nothing about a sample. The answer that she did get caused more questions than answers. 

While the channel was still open to the Bridge, Talion replied for all to hear, [Actually, I don't think that the damage is from an impact. My scans indicate that they may have been extremely close, but I'm detecting that there was an explosion that caused damage to both. The damage to the ship is not crushing damage, but was from some sort of detonation. I also have readings on life signs and am forwarding that data to Tactical and it is available for all Operations functions. I've highlighted locations for easy access. I'm still trying to determine what the cause of the detonation might have been.]

She had a bit of confusion about what happened. "Captain I need an answer on that sample, we can  determine what happened with some certainly  it could also give us an idea about potential dangers out there."  Sharpening the sensors a little, she was looking for debris from the ship. If they could retrieve a sample that was close to the blast, it would have residu from the explosion. If it was a bomb the residu would have evidence, if it was an internal blast or external. 

"Captain when their friends get here it will behoove us if we have something to tell them about what happened." She didn't want to say much more than that over the communication. There could a number of reasons that could have happened, it would be great to determine if it was something accidental or on purpose. If it was intentional having the answer of who did it or what, chances were still good that Cardasians still won't fire on their own.

==GM input on the debris ==

Messages In This Thread
AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Paul - 03-02-2024, 02:39 AM
RE: AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Xenara Xardeen - 05-10-2024, 05:12 PM
RE: AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Beno Velaul - 07-09-2024, 07:54 AM
RE: AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Daniel Brooks - 07-31-2024, 09:22 AM
RE: AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Beno Velaul - 08-01-2024, 08:11 PM
RE: AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Beno Velaul - 08-04-2024, 08:27 PM
RE: AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Daniel Brooks - 08-06-2024, 02:21 PM
RE: AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Beno Velaul - 08-09-2024, 08:44 PM
RE: AQ/D99 - Other Locations - by Lois Lim - Yesterday, 07:41 AM