The Adventures of Lina and Miles
Game or not, it wasn't difficult for Lina to use the skills that she had honed over the years, to follow Nico's gaze as he proceeded to share what he knew, particularly regarding the late estate owner. Absorbing the information, filing it away as it could all be relevant to how the evening played out. " Yes, I can see why he would want to do that. I've always had a fascination with art galleries and museums," Lina remarked before an announcement was made.

Sofia then took over from her brother, speaking quietly as she identified the three individuals who had just arrived with the kind of fanfare one might expect, given their connection to the deceased. Although Lina wasn't the type to engage in gossip, she did find it interesting that the sibling disputes had been so public, as well as the potential reasons why they had gone against their father's wishes.

" It does seem that way, judging by what you've just told us, and I think those who have chosen to handle Lord Valentine's collections with care and respect, should be commended for doing so".

Preservation was something that Lina not only respected, but tried to endorse as much as possible, and perhaps why she liked to collect weapons and other items rather than sell them for monetary purposes.

" I think it should be interesting to see how they act and react to the proceedings" she added, still in a quiet tone, as the three siblings finished their descent.

== Tag Miles ==

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Adventures of Lina and Miles - by Amelina Whittaker - 09-04-2024, 09:16 AM