The Adventures of Lina and Miles
Sofia was hesitant to divulge information on her brother's suspected whereabouts, and Miles could understand that. Even though both Lina and Miles had reassured her, she appeared to still discern that Nico would still be suspect. After a moment of contemplation, she sighed.

"I'm not stupid," she said. "I know Nico is probably the prime suspect." She paused for a moment before a fiery resolve crossed her eyes. "But I also know that finding him will help clear his name. He finds artistic gardens relaxing when he's stressed...and Lord Valentine's estate has a labyrinthine like one in the back. We were walking it before we came in. Follow me."

As she made to guide the pair out, a hand grabbed her arm. The hand belonged to Nicolette Valentine.

"You're not going anywhere," she said. "You are going to stay here with us until the police arrive. We will bring your brother to justice for what he did to mine." She didn't really seem attention to Lina and/or Miles. Miles took this as their chance to go ahead and look for Nico on their own, which he indicated to Lina.

==Tag==

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Adventures of Lina and Miles - by Miles Grant - 09-26-2024, 01:31 AM