YE/D02-07 - Crew Quarters
Ktan had barely crossed the threshold before a voice call out to him from the corridor.

"Hello there!" a human officer in science blue said, introducing herself. "Lieutenant Papaver."

Ktan looked the lieutenant up and down for a moment, trying to recall if he recognized her from the Philadelphia, before remembering that the majority of the ship's science team hadn't been present for the misadventure with the Cardassians. The one that had - Ensign Ichika - barely made it out alive.

"Greetings," the feline said, standing the middle of his open doorway and offering a slight bow. "I am Ensign Shadowhunt. It looks as though we will be working together. What do you make of this assignment? I don't know much about the Pathfinder class or the. . . modifications I've heard rumblings about. . . but it should make for an unconventional tour of service, if nothing else."

As the conversation continued, Ktan decidedly avoided his opinion of the captain, the Philadelphia crew who'd transferred over, or any other topic that may make things uncomfortable or mark him as an outsider. The science team here would be fresh and untainted by Braggins' little rebellion, and Ktan wasn't about to stir up trouble. He was here to do his duty. To learn. To explore. To be a Starfleet officer. Rabblerousing was not on the menu - not unless it was forced to be.

== Tag ==

Messages In This Thread
YE/D02-07 - Crew Quarters - by Paul - 04-24-2024, 12:46 AM
RE: YE/D02-07 - Crew Quarters - by Theresa Black - 05-15-2024, 08:26 PM
RE: YE/D02-07 - Crew Quarters - by Ktan Shadowhunt - 05-23-2024, 06:36 PM
RE: YE/D02-07 - Crew Quarters - by Theresa Black - 05-23-2024, 07:43 PM
RE: YE/D02-07 - Crew Quarters - by Theresa Black - 05-28-2024, 06:15 PM
RE: YE/D02-07 - Crew Quarters - by Theresa Black - 06-08-2024, 06:32 AM